You may have wondered if this coveted position carried any sort of employment benefit to me.
It did.
Note the overexposed picture above (purposely altered to hide some of the less flattering points of the picture). Did she get a pay raise?, you might ask yourself. Did she get movie tickets or some kind of gift card? No my friends. But I did recieve compensation in the form of a shirt that makes me look like I should be greasy and smell like old pot roast. Yes. They gave us all Sizzler shirts to wear to work. On the house. Size small with short sleeves that come down to your elbows (even on my long, lanky arms).
Then again, I can't say I've ever eaten at The Sizzler. I have eaten at Chuck-A-Rama, though, and the shirts sort of remind me of that place. So maybe they're Chuck-A-Rama shirts.
My bad.



4 people are wicked awesome. to My new job at The Sizzler:
And which is worse, Sizzler or Chuck-a-Rama? Decisions, decisions...
Or Ryan's steakhouse. Hmmm.
Hooray for EPIC, though, huh? Gotta love you some EMR.
I recently ate at the sizzler, under much protest, and that shirt definitely looks like a sizzler shirt. you rock! and for the record, I hate buffet's like the plague, especially chuck o rama, but sizzler isn't so bad. I can make a mean salad at the salad bar.
[whispers] SIZZLER...
Post a Comment