Thought you all might enjoy some pictures and video from Dave's 3rd birthday party. It was quite the success. I can tell by the green frosting that I am still finding in strange areas of my home almost 2 weeks later. The water gun and waterballoon fight were the highlights (I think). Just to show how much parents sacrifice for their children- Mike and I inflated almost 400 waterballoons. Mike's neck and knees were lobster red for approximately 4 days after. There were lots of kids and we had a great time!
Big D's big day.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thought you all might enjoy some pictures and video from Dave's 3rd birthday party. It was quite the success. I can tell by the green frosting that I am still finding in strange areas of my home almost 2 weeks later. The water gun and waterballoon fight were the highlights (I think). Just to show how much parents sacrifice for their children- Mike and I inflated almost 400 waterballoons. Mike's neck and knees were lobster red for approximately 4 days after. There were lots of kids and we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 people are wicked awesome. to Big D's big day.:
That looks like a sweet sweet party! I would've loved to be there...except July, in Texas, are you nutso?? :) Heehee.
Give Dave the ol' 3 slaps on the behind for me...out of love, of course! We miss you guys! And Li'l Mil says HAPPY BIRTHDEE DAVE!
I love the pic of Uncle Mike and Aunt Margie!
I love his party hat! (I swear it was like 103 that day! You are brave parents!) And the camo hats...awesome.
Looks like lots of fun for the adults.. er... um... kids! And, Dave is so stinkin' cute. He is looking SO big!
Those are great pictures! You guys throw an awesome party...we had as much fun as Liam did!
You guys are wicked awesome! Mike, you're totally lucky to have married well so you could have such a cute little dude. It's been forever, but I'm totally glad you guys are looking so good and happy!
what a cute and fun party! good thing there was water involved in that event...it had to have been so hot! I can't believe he is 3 already! time flies.
i cannot believe that he is three already- that is crazy! pictures are so cute!!what a big boy!
Post a Comment