We have our tickets to Washington (the last week of August, for any other interested Gilchrists) for a week of R&R at the lakes- hanging out with Grammie and Grampie G, catching up with some old friends, and eating at the local Rancho Chico!! Hoorah!
You maketh me homesick! --Nevermind that I was just there 2 weeks ago. Wish I could go again, but that's sort of the first week of school, so no can do! Love the new background and pic!
4 people are wicked awesome. to It's official!:
I love your new blog! Where'd you find it?? Or did you make it yourself, all crafty-like? And the sparkler pic is adorable!
Washington looks like so much fun...can I come? Enjoy your vacation and try hard to overeat and underexercise :)
your washington pictures make me homesick for Oregon. I bet that is a fun trip!
You maketh me homesick! --Nevermind that I was just there 2 weeks ago. Wish I could go again, but that's sort of the first week of school, so no can do! Love the new background and pic!
I'm jealous!!!
Post a Comment