Day number one brought a few accidents on the floor, both varieties. I came home from work to find Mike falling over on the couch. I asked if he was ok and he just mumbled, "I hate potty training.". Dave stopped having pee pee accidents by day number 2 and on day number 3 he went "#2" in the potty chair outside of my parent's house. Hallelujah! We are still having some accidents (like when we had to rush home from the park yesterday because I didn't think Dave could squeeze his little cheeks hard enough to hold it in), but I think we're over the hump.
Who knew the bowel habits of a three year old could be so interesting! I'm sure you're all enthralled. (Just be thankful Mike made me spare you the actual proof of defecation completion in picture form.)



6 people are wicked awesome. to Potty Training Semi-Success!:
I'm with Mike - potty training sucks.
Carter's now even more ready - he has been taking off his pull-ups after he poops.
Hello - I'm having a baby in 5 weeks, could we be any less convenient?
Ugh, we've been potty training for months and it's the pits. We'll go MONTHS with no accidents, and then it's like he just gets tired of it. He's on a no-pooping-in-the-potty strike at the moment and I'm tearing my hair out. Good luck!!!
Yea Dave!! You can do it!!!
Ha! I am in the same boat right now minus any success. I think I am trying your method starting now. My son keeps crying because #2 hurts him in his diaper but wont go on the potty. I am goign to go for it asap! I am glad that it worked out for you. -Sarah
Go DAVE!!! I'm definitely not looking forward to that time with Ammon...
good job mike! (and dave)...but mike was the one cleaning up pee all day right? that is one thing I am not looking forward to.
Post a Comment