spent lots of time with Graaaandma and Graaaaaandapa (as Dave so lovingly renamed them)
took naps and passed out from sheer exhaustion
ate fabulous corn from Graaaandapa's garden (even Dave couldn't resist)
rode the old carousel at Riverfront Park and won at the ring grabbing game (at least I thought I was winning)
rode the Batmobile
ate snowcones on the train... in the rain... in our jackets... in August
got all tingly and serene on the glass like water at Lake Gillette
paddled
went to a real county fair, complete with pack goats
got disqualified from a rabbit show (Those judges are harsh. Crooked feet??? C'mon!)
hiked in a foreign country... in flip flops (as per usual)
swam in a body of water that, apparently to Canadians is not cold, but to Texans is frigid
and then did back flips into it.
That's pretty much it. Our summer vacation was pretty dang wicked awesome sweet. Hope you all had good ones, too. BFFE. Stay cool and don't change. C-ya next year!



10 people are wicked awesome. to Busy being fabulous.:
oh I love the north west! Sometimes my heart hurts for it. It looks like you had a fabulous vacation!
Did they steal that crooked feet illustration from Peter Rabbit? Seriously.
Except for the freezing water part, it looks like the perfect vacation! Looks amazing! And YOU look amazing, by the way!
Jealous you got to go to Canada!!! It looks like you had a fabulous time!
Holy Moly! I made your page! That's truly better than making the cover of People magazine... so much LESS drama! ;)
Loved the pics, loved getting to see you guys. Can't wait to do it again. In Texas. Work. On. Convincing. Jason. Every. Day.
:) :) :)
I love reading up on you guys. Your son is so adorable. Sounds like you had a good time. If you're ever around these parts, give us a call. We'd love to see you.
haha we are so spoiled here in Texas with the warm water!
So every time I go to visit my Grandparents in the summer we all get to eat Yummy, Yummy corn too!! Looks like YA'LL had a WICKED time!!haha
I forgot to comment that I was sad (and I imagine Jason was too) that you didn't post him with his "running mates". ;)
just kidding, of course. but had to add that. :) :) :)
Barb! I love your blog! Its nice already having friends here in Burleson. You guys are awesome:)
I am in love with your blog! You have such a cute style.
Post a Comment