Hi. I graduated from college.

Thursday, September 25, 2008
At the risk of sounding completely incompetent at life, I will tell you this story. Just to give you a good belly laugh.


If you're not on Facebook (ahem... loser... er.. heh. just kidding.) you may not know that I have been running some longer distances recently. My friend Krystal introduced me to a website called mapmyrun.com. I have enjoyed this website, and by enjoy I mean I have been obsessed with this website- mapping different runs in amazment of how the little arrows hug the curve of the street and feeling like I could run anywhere as far as my little map and arrows will allow (Crowley is the furthest I've gotten, so far). Anywho- I was mapping a route that ended up being 7.9 miles the other day. In my defense, it was late at night, and I am used to going to bed a little earlier now.

Faltering in my remembrance of decimals I asked Mike if 7.9 miles was pretty close to 8 miles.

He told me he was going to pretend like I didn't ask that question and kept reading his book.

10 people are wicked awesome. to Hi. I graduated from college.:

em said...

Your MOM went to college.

Pretty good, Barb, pretty good! I hope Mike was reading some big, thick, complicated post-graduate textbook at the time just to show off :)

Colleen said...

Ha ha! That's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

You know this could fall under the category of "blond moment" also.

Thanks for the giggle!

Cassandra said...

And to think... just last week Jen was complaining about how smart you are. :)

Unknown said...

i'm just tickled!

andi said...

Bless your little heart.

Erin said...

holy cow barbie! I didn't know you liked to run so much...that is seriously amazing! I respect anyone w ho can run more than a mile without stopping. I personally hate running, and would rather jab out my eye with a spoon that subject myself to that kind of torture...especially almost 8 miles.

and, um, I am going to pretend like you didn't ask that either. I love you though, and thanks for a good laugh.

Bingham Bunch said...

That's AWESOME! You should come do road races with us. I'm going to have to bookmark that website.....

markrystal said...

Haha..just saw this, that's too funny!:)

Leanne said...

You've been tagged. go to www.jesseandleanne.blogspot.com for the rules