It's true.

Thursday, October 30, 2008
I love food (in case you didn't know) and I just discovered the most wonderful thing on the whole dang planet. Cranberry orange cream cheese spread for your morning bagel. It is available for a limited time during the holiday season by the Lucerne brand at Tom Thumb (aka Safeway for you northwesterners). They also have a pumpkin spice seasonal flavor- which is a lesser product if you ask me, but still good. That's all I have, folks. Cream cheese. Enjoy!

4 people are wicked awesome. to It's true.:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the head's up. Safeway here I come.

Leanne said...

In my book, nothing can be bad as long as it involves cream cheese. Flavored cream cheese, all the better.

em said...

I didn't know Southerners ate bagels for breakfast. Did New York do that to you?!?

AK said...

Barb that sounds AWESOME. Too bad the east coast is quite deprived of Tom Thumb & Safeway. Do you know if they carry that brand anywhere else?!?