Baby Bumps

Thursday, June 25, 2009
Through my failure to blog, I have also failed to recognize the conception of my best friend's first child! I attended her baby shower this weekend- where I got teary eyed thinking about the possibility of our sons (we are due one month apart) being best friends, or college roommates or mission companions... Congrats to Andi and Adam! Can't wait to meet the little fella!

10 people are wicked awesome. to Baby Bumps:

em said...

AWWWWWWWWW! Wish I coulda been there!! All you need is a sweet video of you guys chest bumping with those baby bumps. Lovely lady lumps. HAHAHA.

not so zen momma said...

You girls look beautiful! Barely a day over 18 - the last time I saw you both!

andi said...

What cute pregnant people!! (But perhaps I'm a little biased...) ;) xoxo

barb said...

oh, those are just watermelons under our shirts.

Josh and Gloriana said...

so cute!

Erin said...

i love you two pregnant people so much! and I miss you so much! I'm glad that you posted pictures of andi's shower so we could finally see a picture of pregnant you too.

Leanne said...

You are both soooo cute. How fun to be pregnant with your best friend too.

Bingham Bunch said...

Look how cute you look Barb! I'm so excited for you guys.....

Beth said...

You two are adorable.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.