Mama got runover by a reindeer...

Monday, December 07, 2009
It's true, folks. I have officially been initiated into the club of people who kill animals that are larger than 20 pounds. I went deer hunting without a licence. With my car. Why, you ask?

Not sure cause I don't even like the taste of deer.



I went hunting right in the city, too. I know you thought it was illegal, but when I called the police to tell them what I had done, they didn't even come after me. Not even a phone call back.



I guess they realized that I would have paid my fine by the time all was said and done. $1500 smackeroos, a week car-less, and all I have to show for it is a little tuft of bambi hair.


I don't even have one of those deer heads to mount on my wall.

2 people are wicked awesome. to Mama got runover by a reindeer...:

em said...

Technically, you did have a license, right? So no fine for you! I guess this is motivation to keep a saw in your trunk so next time, you get that deer head!

Scary stuff, though. Glad you're okay!!

andi said...

OH MY GOSH- really????? I didn't know there were loose deer in your neck of the woods! I'm glad you're okay!