We had a fantabulous day for Mike's birthday. Well actually- it was almost fantabulous. Besides the fact that Mom has the flu and we still haven't heard much on the house--> I got out of jury duty and we got to spend some time all together, so that was neat. And stuff. Tomorrow is the day Lady Luck is coming to town, though, I can feel it.
Our realtor was getting a little annoyed with the bank taking their sweet old time, so we went out looking at some other houses on Saturday. Then we went back to 'our' house, just to get another look and we just can't let it go. I don't know what it is about the house... maybe that we already have our hearts set on it... or that it's only a block away from Michael and Jen...........
and Target...
There are still no other offers on the house. So maybe Mike will get a late birthday present tomorrow.



7 people are wicked awesome. to Happy Birthdee to me Hunnee!:
I know what it is about the house, B. Dog pee is wildly addictive.
you know. i think you might be on to something there. pheremones or something...
OOOH, the anticipation! I reaaaallly hope you get it. It would be so exciting! And, only a block from family? You lucky lucky dog! (Oh, sorry.. didn't mean to bring the whole dog aspect back into it..) We'll keep our fingers crossed. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!
and I seriously hope you get that house, living next to michael and jen would be so fun for your guys! plus the thought of ripping dog pee carpet out sounds really appealing, I heard it is wildly addictive!
If I could, I'd buy some Stetson Hats and send them right over. But I can't, so don't ask.
Happy Birthday, Mike! Could you blow out all those candles in one breath?
Shoot, yeah, I would ABSOLUTELY have my heart set on a house only a block away from Target. Talk about a dream come true!
I could go for some gummy stetsons right now.
Post a Comment