
And if it's your turn for girl's night cause all the boys are roughing it in the wilderness you might consider the 70's classic "Valley of the Dolls". That is- if you're in the mood for some campy, so-over-the-top-it's-funny drama. My mom has been trying to get me to watch it for years, and we finally bought the disc because we couldn't find it to rent anywhere. I had no idea I would find a 70's style expose on the ills of Hollywood so humorous, and certainly didn't realize it had such a huge fan following (especially with gay men). Note: This is definitely a girl's night movie as the main plot primarily consists of girls with big hair in their underwear. Not one for the hubbies. They won't want to watch it anyway.



4 people are wicked awesome. to Fathers, Sons and Pompas:
How precious! I can't wait to take our kids camping (that is, when we have kids... someday...) What great times!
That is one CUTE little camper.
that is so stinkin tender...his first camp out with dad! I love it! he looks way into it.
Did I tell ya I just love that kid?
Post a Comment