When someone checks into the ER they are given a slip to write down their name, age, date of birth and reason they are seeking care in the ER (or Chief Complaint). In my short career as an ER nurse, last night I saw one of my favorite Chief Complaints so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 people are wicked awesome. to Not So Wordless Wednesday:
HAHAHAAAAAA! What also kills me about this is not only was their cheif complaint hilarious, but you actually had a camera on-hand to document it. Bravo, Barbie! I think this promotes you to Professional Blogger, Esq. while most of the rest of us are stuck in the Blogger Temp realm.
ha ha ha ha! That's freakin' hilarious!!! I think that's a pretty specific chief complaint. Now.. get to helpin' :) hee heee...
hahahahahahahaha!!
actually- i cut out all identifying information and THEN took it home and captured it in all it's digital splendor.
i feel a little guilty. maybe i should delete this post now...
I don't think you're a fraud, don't worry :) Still a classic, classic post that will make it into your top 10 if you do a year-review. HA
So funny! is is weird that I want to know what was wrong with it?
I have that same complaint!
there appears to be some kind of epidemic.
Post a Comment