Pickin' Pears '07

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Our lives will never slow down. That's what my Mom always says, anyway. I think it's true. I feel myself getting busier by the minute. That's what keeps life interesting I suppose. Sorry I haven't posted sooner.

We had to pick the pear tree early this year at my parents' house because the pesky web worms and the weight of all the pears were killing the poor tree. I can't wait for a few bottles of pears now to make Pear-lissshh Cake with... that is... if I ever find the time to cook again...



3 people are wicked awesome. to Pickin' Pears '07:

andi said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these pictures! Something about those bright green pears! And I didn't know that was a pear tree in your parents backyard. All those days laying out on the trampoline and I never knew...

Erin said...

thats totally adorable! i love pictures of little kids picking pears! who is that pixie picking pears with the side pony tail?

miss you!

em said...

I love that first pic with Daze and the pears!! You should totally blow that up. Not blow up like a suicide bomber would blow it up, but more like blow it up like make a rockin' poster out of it. It's too adorable. I can't wait to see you guys!! Will Daze be scared of me??