
I don't like getting in trouble.
And I don't like driving. If I were rich I would hire a chauffeur to drive me everywhere, instead of a cook or someone to clean my house (although both of those would be nice as well).
At the risk of sounding a little nutty, let me just say that I never professed to be a good driver either- so it may not be really out of character for me to get pulled over for DRIVING IN THE WRONG LANE OF TRAFFIC.
Not exactly driving, but apparently pulling into the wrong lane of traffic to turn left at a very confusing construction site that I pass by nearly every day. Despite being pulled over and humiliated on my way back from the local Blockbuster, however, I did not get a ticket for actually driving in the wrong lane of traffic, but for not having a current insurance card in my car. The current card was sitting in my email inbox. Unfortunately, since October I have only thought about printing it when I pass a cop on the road.
Hairspray was good.
Merry Christmas to me.



5 people are wicked awesome. to Crazy Women Drivers:
Oh. That. Sucks.
Good thing you didn't answer your phone when I was calling you on my way home then...you might have been in the process of being pulled over.
oh honey...thats a bummer. I think getting a ticket for not having your insurance is better than for a moving violation though...so thats good news.
I would be so excited if you and Andi-( and possibly Dave!!!) could come to the wedding! It's March 22nd- we'll be having a BBQ the night before with close friends and family that we want to spend more time with than just at the reception. So if you guys could make it to that too, that would be spectacular! love you!
hey- we need your new address! email me ang978@yahoo.com. thanks!!
Post a Comment