My other favorite.

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Santa has a little helper. And he doesn't walk around in a short red velour dress with fur fringe (at least I hope not). Little elf Mike crafted this table and chairs for a special little boy, using nothing but an old wooden crate, a carving knife, and flint and steel.

Ok- so he had a few power tools. And sandpaper. But the only plans he had were some measurements from my parent's kid table and chairs. Pretty crafty, wouldn't you say? It was a very exciting Christmas morning.

7 people are wicked awesome. to My other favorite.:

Colleen said...

That's awesome! I've been looking for an inexpensive table and chairs for Elijah's room. If you guys lived a little closer, I'd commission Mike for the job!

Erin said...

that is super cute! santa's little helper is very talented. I like the color choice too.

andi said...

Hello, talented!! Very cool. I'd say you keep him.

em said...

Definitely a keeper. Good work, MG. PS: A little birdie told me to tell you (Babs) that your Secret Santa gift is going in the mail today! Christmas just keeps on giving and giving and giving ;)

barb said...

that's funny. it seems there may be something in the mail for you as well headed to PA tomorrow or so. and it's not me in a big cardboard box. even though i wish it was. (so much for the secret, eh?)

jess... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess... said...

pretty impressive