My friend Sarah (who is incidentally one of the funniest, awesomest people I know) sent Dave these shirts, which have been putting looks of shock and awe on the faces of people in grocery stores everywhere. Seriously, Sarah, you should start a baby T-shirt boutique. I love them.
I would totally shop there.



5 people are wicked awesome. to Be a thinker.:
Ha! Those are pretty awesome. I buy all of Elijah's t-shirts at Threadless.com when they go on sale. Your friend should submit ideas. They pay for good stuff like that!
Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad they fit! Dave looks awesome in it, if I do say so myself :)
Awesome t-shirts....those would be perfect for Ammon as Jason loves all things Rocky!!
Sarah pretty much rocks! i hope I am as lucky as you and get some sweet shirts for my little guy.
Sarah has many talents! LOVE those shirts!
Post a Comment