it's what's for dinner.
Totally!And where did you see that car?
Meant to be! Nice dubs.
You are too funny!! I have a lot of blogs that I frequent...but yours never fails to entertain me!!
The real life Barbie car! I thought it was a Silver Corvette...I guess times have changed. We are in the 2000's after all, huh.
I saw a Barbie themed myspace page the other day and thought of you. :)--portia
Post a Comment
5 people are wicked awesome. to I saw this car yesterday:
Totally!
And where did you see that car?
Meant to be! Nice dubs.
You are too funny!! I have a lot of blogs that I frequent...but yours never fails to entertain me!!
The real life Barbie car! I thought it was a Silver Corvette...
I guess times have changed. We are in the 2000's after all, huh.
I saw a Barbie themed myspace page the other day and thought of you. :)
--portia
Post a Comment