That is one bright boy you're growing, Barbie! Mine's chewing on crayons that are probably made in China and laced with melamine and lead (they're not Crayola). I don't think he'll be so smart so young. Although if he mistakes me for a superhero, I have to admit, that wouldn't be such a bad thing! Unless he thinks I'm the Hulk or something. Sorry, this comment was mostly about me when it should be about YOU!
In that case, I'm glad Daze doesn't confuse you with the Hulk. Because who wants to be big, bulky, and green??
3 people are wicked awesome. to Pulse check.:
That is one bright boy you're growing, Barbie! Mine's chewing on crayons that are probably made in China and laced with melamine and lead (they're not Crayola). I don't think he'll be so smart so young. Although if he mistakes me for a superhero, I have to admit, that wouldn't be such a bad thing! Unless he thinks I'm the Hulk or something. Sorry, this comment was mostly about me when it should be about YOU!
In that case, I'm glad Daze doesn't confuse you with the Hulk. Because who wants to be big, bulky, and green??
Ah, out of the mouths of babes.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow to kick some major horned frog butt!
Hi Barbie! I just came across your blog through the Bell's! Get to posting sister....
Post a Comment