If I were rich...

Saturday, January 31, 2009
this is what I would buy.

9 people are wicked awesome. to If I were rich...:

Julia said...

I've always envied those towel warmers in the hotels we've stayed in....how nice :)

em said...

even in texas?

Unknown said...

That is a fabulous idea. A towel can never be warm enough, even in TX.

Leanne said...

Girl, just get it. You shouldn't wait to be rich to indulge yourself if it's something that would really make you feel pampered. You work hard. Get yourself a treat.

MG said...

Isn't it enough that I lay on your side of the bed for a few minutes to warm it up before you lay down at night, Barb?? And Leanne, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to settle down.

Anonymous said...

Oh MG.... Come on, guy. Think about it. It's a perfect gift idea. And she's put it out on the table for ya even. :)

andi said...

Let's see...can you find that on Craig's List?

Amanda said...

So Mike, I had no idea you had a blog of your own, but I followed your comment link and found yours. I think you should start posting again because you are pretty darn funny. But anyway, I think if you can spend $95 on a water pick instead of $.79 on floss, Barbie could perhaps afford a towel warmer. How much do they cost?

Bingham Bunch said...

I love those......however, I wonder how long it would take for my kids to disassemble the thing and electrocute themselves?