it's what's for dinner.
awww he fell asleep! he's a cutie! I can't believe how much he looks like dave! is it just me?
Diaper changes are overrated. Sleep is not :) Can I come over and cuddle with him?
sleep vs. diaper rash...the neverending battlehe's a doll!
oh my goodness- that is so cute!
Let them SLEEP! The poop will still be there when he's done :)
ahw this is too cute! and i didn't know you had a blog! awesome!!
New post, please!!! (For those of us who don't face the book.)
Post a Comment
7 people are wicked awesome. to Milk Coma:
awww he fell asleep! he's a cutie! I can't believe how much he looks like dave! is it just me?
Diaper changes are overrated. Sleep is not :) Can I come over and cuddle with him?
sleep vs. diaper rash...the neverending battle
he's a doll!
oh my goodness- that is so cute!
Let them SLEEP! The poop will still be there when he's done :)
ahw this is too cute! and i didn't know you had a blog! awesome!!
New post, please!!! (For those of us who don't face the book.)
Post a Comment