All Hallow's Eve

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dave wanted to be a vampire for Halloween. I was surprised because he hasn't even read Twilight yet. This kid is rockin it old school! Of course my mom whipped out a Dracula cape in about 5 minutes- that paired with some black sweatpants and it was all downhill. Our dear friend Katie gave Paul the Winnie the Pooh costume. He looked like our very own silly ol' teddy bear.



Halloween with 2 kids was "fun" and by fun I mean a tad bit annoying. It was like a circus juggling act to get Dave's hair spray painted- keeping it out of proximity to the baby's lungs, and off Davie's prominent ears . I won't even describe for you how fun it was to get the face paint on a 4 year old. (Keep your head still, please...). We are still figuring out the baby thing, but it seems to be getting a smidge easier. At least the little fella smiles now, amidst all the screaming.




As for Dave- trick or treating without his cousins just didn't hold the same appeal. He did, however, make a killing in candy. Only 'cause the lady at the last house dumped in the whole bowl to get rid of her candy so she could turn out the light. Now that's what I call the jackpot.

2 people are wicked awesome. to All Hallow's Eve:

andi said...

Whoa, Dave looks like a little Michael there (as in your bro)! Way to go on the face paint :) And what was on your shirt- I couldn't get a good glimpse!

barb said...

it's a "mummy" shirt:)