Is it just me

Monday, November 30, 2009
Or is being a mother of 2 hard? Or am I just whining? I guess I was out of baby mode too long with Dave and coming back to it has been a little shocking. I think I am mainly just feeling glued to my house (which is tough for me), and trying to get little brother to sleep during the day is interesting at times. So when does it get a little easier, those who have been through it? Any tips for me?

5 people are wicked awesome. to Is it just me:

Leanne said...

When Katie turned 5 things finally started settling in. That's about the time she finally stopped getting in our bed at night.

barb said...

4 years and 10 months to go:) i should start trying to get pregnant with the last one now...

Unknown said...

It gets easier sooner than 5. Just be firm on the bed issue if you don't want them there.
For me was at about 6 months when the babies are a less fragile and newborn. Just take a deep breath and chill out. YOu can do this. You are Barbie!

Unknown said...

Well, I don't have much to offer in the way of sage advice, but when I'm feeling overwhelmed I just sit back, watch my kiddos crack each other up, and try to enjoy the little in-between moments. Idealistic? Maybe. But it totally helps me refocus.

Things have been a little easier since I got the hang of going out and about with both of them. Which is still rough; there's not much time before Nano needs another nap. Sometimes she just gets one on the go and some days the "schedule" just goes out the window and we all deal just fine. I'm working this afternoon but will call you tonight to chat!!

andi said...

Hey, at least you have one that will sleep without being in the swaddle straight jacket! So jealous! ;)