Achtung, Baby!

Thursday, February 08, 2007



















Jen's belly doesn't look like a ball anymore. It is merely the deflated remains of one, Mr. Bobby Boo's gestational home. The beautiful young lad was born yester eve, approximately
8 o' th'clock. I was something in the vicinity of 3 minutes late to the birth, because lil' Bob didn't want to wait for me to find a spot in the parking garage. (Selfish little guy, but don't tell his mom). I realize it's a little shocking that I don't have pictures yet, but seeing how I left work in a mad dash to try and make it to the hospital , I'm certain that you'll excuse me. He is a cute little guy though, in a very calm- no muss- no fuss boy kind of way. (I'm not sure what that means, but it sounded good and complimentary, I hope). Pictures to come soon!

Jen's tips for easy labor: Forget castor oil- just invite some people over and barbeque hamburgers for them the day before you want to have the baby. Also jumping on a trampoline really does help...








5 people are wicked awesome. to Achtung, Baby!:

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN AND MICHAEL! that is so exciting! I can't wait for pictures. That top pictuire is so cute...it should be blown up and framed. and I cannpt believe that she actually was jumping on a tramp...holy cow.

Bone Junior said...

That tramp picture looks painful.

barb said...

yeah... she wasn't really jumping. that picture was just for shock value. by the way- did you hear anna nicole died?? that darn trimspa.

Beth said...

SO SO SO CUTE. She is totally adorable. And, that belly.. it hurts me. I'm suprised she could even stand upright on the trampoline.

andi said...

Do you notice the very unsure, "Ok kids, don't make me fall down!" look on her face? So happy Mr. Boo made it here safely! Congratulations to his Auntie Babs, too :)