Future's so bright...

Monday, February 26, 2007
















He's gotta wear shades. (He'll finally wear them now, hoorah!)

5 people are wicked awesome. to Future's so bright...:

ang said...

cool! maybe i'll try D's again and see if he's interested now...

Erin said...

oh my gosh that is so stinkin cute! he looks so BOY in those shades.

Amy said...

I love how he is so chill!

g said...

any news?? you didn't repost on other sisters. I am waiting with baited breath. xo

Liz said...

Long time no comment. I am also finding my blog something of a task lately... blah blah. Seems like I don't have anything to say. But you do... so so exciting about the house! I hope you get it!
Anyway, I love these cute pictures of Dave and was wondering what kind of camera you have. They are so clear and nice... and I've been disappointed with my camera lately. Any good recommendations?
Liz