it's what's for dinner.
ok he really looks like a little boy now- not a baby boy. I can't believe how grown up he is! Also his cheeks are delicious.
wait a tic- it's tuesday huh?? haha! i'm a dork.
yeah...tuesday...nice one though. Dave is still cute! i miss him, i want to kiss his cheeks real bad...and I mean the ones on his face, not his booty.
Awesome...surely he didn't learn that little trick from his mother :)
you took 'wordless wednesday' to a whole new level: tuesday!
Post a Comment
5 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday: Attempt #2:
ok he really looks like a little boy now- not a baby boy. I can't believe how grown up he is! Also his cheeks are delicious.
wait a tic- it's tuesday huh?? haha! i'm a dork.
yeah...tuesday...nice one though. Dave is still cute! i miss him, i want to kiss his cheeks real bad...and I mean the ones on his face, not his booty.
Awesome...surely he didn't learn that little trick from his mother :)
you took 'wordless wednesday' to a whole new level: tuesday!
Post a Comment