I found a website with more pictures of the house, so I thought I'd post them. The status on the house as of now is that they accepted our offer- and we have signed the contract, but the bank hasn't yet. It's sort of frustrating dealing with all the bank
bureaucracy, but hopefully we will know if they signed the contract by the end of today. If all goes well we will close by March 30
th. Then you are all invited to a carpet tearing up party! Woo
Hoo!




10 people are wicked awesome. to The Status:
I LOVE IT! AND I AM THE FIRST! I wish I could come to your carpet tearing up party too. But I can't wait to see your house with all your stuff in it and all cute. It's gonna be so fun for you guys.
I am so happy for you guys!!! I want to come and visit your new house- I wish I could come to help with all the work you have to get done! Good luck! - g
I love the house and am so excited for you two! I wish we could be there to help you with the carpet - I'm sure that will be a fun party! Congrats!
Ohh, I like it! What a fun thing to buy a house of your very own! I hope you hear soon from the bank. Do you have big plans about how you are going to paint and decorate? Keep us posted.
Yay! It WILL be so fun to make it your own! You're almost there!
TONS of potential! looks awesome!!
Your kitchen is to die for! How exciting!!! I want to be the first one to attend a house warming PARTAY! I can't wait to come see it! E-mail me on how it all goes!
Where are you going to put the methlab?
i think someone else should have a housewarming first... nudge nudge- wink wink.
that is so exciting! maybe the hub and i will come visit YOU in may, since you'll have more room :) and we can help you tear stuff up. and paint. and all that fun stuff.
Post a Comment