Sorta takes ya back.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Why do some songs remind me of things, even though the song wasn't recorded when the event was happening? Click on the My Myspace link to hear one example. This song reminds me of the college years, although I'm not sure why. I'd like to download a song on my blogger page but I don't know how or even if I can. Maybe some of you more adept bloggers can help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 people are wicked awesome. to Sorta takes ya back.:
I've never heard that song before, but I like it! It probably reminds you of college because we seemed to like melancholy tunes with upbeat choruseses..es.
i love that song. I have no idea why it reminds you of college days- it sort of reminds me of Countin Crows- maybe that's why. Although you weren't living with us anymore when Andi and I went on our CC kick.
it is very counting crows-esque. good call g.
did you get the house???
we're closing in 40 minutes:)
Post a Comment