Love the picture. Allie (Hoopes) took a picture like that when her daughter was dressed in her Halloween costume (a butterfly) and she cropped out her husbands arms.. it looked so cute :)
I was going to suggest cropping too, but I was thinking you should crop the photo down to just Dave. If you do, you'll have a pic of what seems to be Dave descending from heaven to bless us with his cherubic goodness.
9 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday, (I hope it's really Wednesday this time.):
That is seriously one of the coolest pctures I have seen! Its so fun and cute. So, far I am liking wordless wednesday and sometimes tuesday.
that is a great picture...and yes it is wednesday :)
Love the picture. Allie (Hoopes) took a picture like that when her daughter was dressed in her Halloween costume (a butterfly) and she cropped out her husbands arms.. it looked so cute :)
I was going to suggest cropping too, but I was thinking you should crop the photo down to just Dave. If you do, you'll have a pic of what seems to be Dave descending from heaven to bless us with his cherubic goodness.
Holy moly! This is fantastic! Oh to be a kid again...
Oh my gosh, Stupidrambling's comment just made me make wateh.
Very cute- and I'm glad that's Morgan and not Bobby Boo :)
that picture rocks! (and it's really scary too!!)
I love this picture! You should enter it into some kind of contest. Congrats on the house! How fun!
Liz
Post a Comment