A question popped into my mind that kept me awake for a few minutes the other night. What if (hypothetically, of course) you sleep only in your underwear and your house catches on fire in the night, so you can't get to your clothes?

it's what's for dinner.

5 people are wicked awesome. to A Burning Question:
EXACTLY MY POINT! This is why I sleep with only my pink Eagles socks on.
Worse still, what happens if, even though you go to bed with shorts and a T-shirt over your underwear, yet frequently wake up in the morning to find every stitch of clothing scattered to the four corners of the room, and your house catches on fire in the night, so you can't get to your clothes?
that is why i sleep fully clothed. in a superman costume.
I'm telling you- sleeping in sweats in the answer. Hot, cold, you're covered.
I know you don't know me (I'm Rebecca's sister-in-law), but I'm reading your blog and have to say- I've thought of that many times myself! :)
Post a Comment