You call it blonde, I call it shop-lifting. What an interesting convergence of semantics.Just kidding. Congratulations on not being detained and arrested, though! It would have been hard for me to do the rest of the work on our house alone (because, with all the flooring materials we had to buy, we couldn't have made bail. Besides, I believe in letting the justice system run its course), while you sat in the Big House trying to avoid unwanted advances from your cellmate, Rita (who prefers to be known as "Chuck"). That was close.
(HA!! Glad to see the A-1 is still in use! Good times, Bran Muffin.)
I have bottled blonde moments all the time- like yesterday when I put the E-brake on in my car, but forgot to put it in park and tried to get out, and then couldn't figure out why my key wouldn't budge out of the ignition. There is a reason we are friends, you know :)
I would appreciate it if we would leave chuck out of this...my cat would never be caught dead in a jail! and barbie...thank you for putting that picture up...it nice...you wouldn't happen to be V-ing a smile would you?
9 people are wicked awesome. to I am so blonde that...:
You call it blonde, I call it shop-lifting. What an interesting convergence of semantics.Just kidding. Congratulations on not being detained and arrested, though! It would have been hard for me to do the rest of the work on our house alone (because, with all the flooring materials we had to buy, we couldn't have made bail. Besides, I believe in letting the justice system run its course), while you sat in the Big House trying to avoid unwanted advances from your cellmate, Rita (who prefers to be known as "Chuck"). That was close.
A-1 clown, MG.
A-1 clown.
(HA!! Glad to see the A-1 is still in use! Good times, Bran Muffin.)
I have bottled blonde moments all the time- like yesterday when I put the E-brake on in my car, but forgot to put it in park and tried to get out, and then couldn't figure out why my key wouldn't budge out of the ignition. There is a reason we are friends, you know :)
i found a paint color the other day that was "bran muffin" and i thought about mailing the swatch to you...
well at least you said "almost" and didn't actually shop lift :)
blondes like you give brunettes like me more to laugh about :)
no dings yet...hopefully SOON!! i miss you!
I would appreciate it if we would leave chuck out of this...my cat would never be caught dead in a jail! and barbie...thank you for putting that picture up...it nice...you wouldn't happen to be V-ing a smile would you?
why as a matter of fact, i would be.
good on you for recognizing the v-smile erin.
Just a little more background about the picture:
It was my "employee of the month" photo at BRG, taken by the one and only Bone Junior.
Post a Comment