Frog Butt

Friday, May 11, 2007
We discovered a squatter at our house. I guess he thinks that since we still haven't moved in, he can have free reign. Well, I'll tell ya one thing... he's right! 'Cause I'm not touching him. We named him Morgan Ninny. Not because he bears any resemblance to our cherubic niece, but because sometimes a certain Pompa calls Morgan Ninny "Frog Butt". We are a creative lot.

I have some new pictures of the house to post. Mike is finishing the fireplace surround today and I have some exclusive pictures of the 'time capsule' we found in the wall behind that ugly ceramic tile. All the painting is done and we should be able to put our wood floors in soon. Hallelujah!


2 people are wicked awesome. to Frog Butt:

andi said...

Keep him around- he'll eat all kinds of tasty bugs! Or he could be Dave's first pet...do you think a 2 year old is responsible enough to feed a frog?

Erin said...

i like him...i think I will name him kermy...and it sounds like your house stuff is coming along nicely...EXCITING!