it's what's for dinner.
ummm, yum, that strawberry chocolate one looks delish!!!
Barb! Those look so yummy!! I haven't seen one done with the white icing and then chocolate drizzle. I love it. If we lived closer I would make you make cakes for me all the time! What talent!
um so when i get married, will you make me that strawberry chocolate one?????
those cakes are gorgeous! good job. I wish I could have partaken!
It was so good to see you last night- thanks for coming (oh, yeah, and for making my wedding cake too, which people STILL comment on!)
You did such a beautiful job. You really should open a business.
Post a Comment
6 people are wicked awesome. to Wedding Cake Weekend:
ummm, yum, that strawberry chocolate one looks delish!!!
Barb! Those look so yummy!! I haven't seen one done with the white icing and then chocolate drizzle. I love it. If we lived closer I would make you make cakes for me all the time! What talent!
um so when i get married, will you make me that strawberry chocolate one?????
those cakes are gorgeous! good job. I wish I could have partaken!
It was so good to see you last night- thanks for coming (oh, yeah, and for making my wedding cake too, which people STILL comment on!)
You did such a beautiful job. You really should open a business.
Post a Comment