
Dave is getting a set of Wiggles sheets and a three pack of Wiggles DVDs for his birthday. Every morning at 9 o'clock sharp, after his Cheerios, he likes to watch The Wiggles TV Show- and he refuses to watch any of his million DVDs that aren't The Wiggles. He's a boy obsessed, which is a phenomenon that continually perplexes me.... except... that Blue Wiggle is kinda hot.



6 people are wicked awesome. to Wiggly, Wiggly World.:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Daze a Daze today!! Don't you remember the day he was born like yesterday? (Or maybe you have blocked parts of it out...) To my favoritest 2 year old!
"TOOT TOOT, CHUGGA CHUGGA, BIG RED CAR.. WE TRAVEL NEAR AND WE TRAVEL FAAAARR... " I'm sorry to say that my children loved them for a long time and I know ALL of their songs. By heart. I wish I was kidding.
I love that Dave was born on Bastille Day- I remember being in France and checking my email and seeing those pictures of him. I was so excited! Bastille day is like France's Independence Day. So I guess it's only fitting that Dave was born on the 14th of July.
HAPPY BURFDEE DAVEY-WAVEY! Heehee. ALL the dental kids are obsessed with The Wiggles...one of our friends is taking her son to see them in concert for his 2nd bday. She doesn't care that he won't remember, she just figures it's the least she can do since he has all the songs and dance routines memorized.
Tell Daze to eat lots of cake for all of us who can't be there to celebrate!! And also, make him rip up some flooring or something on the new hacienda. Now that he's 2, he needs to start earning his keep. :D
happy birthday big d!
i don't get the wiggles thing either. hopefully that will pass by the time i have kids...however the wiggles are way better than barbey. but i am sure they will have some new and annoying thing after the wiggles.
The wiggles give me the creeps.
Post a Comment