Dave's Birthday was a hit. Not because of pizza or presents or Chuck-E-Cheese, but because, I think, of the fabulous balloons supplied by one Drandmother- who never fails us. She has officially dubbed herself "the balloon Grandma"- which is probably an attempt to avoid being called "old grandma" or "crazy, smelly grandma" (not that she is any of those things, mind you).
There was some delicious pizza, which may or may not have contributed to a slight bathroom emergency for one family member at the next activity....
CHUCK-E-CHEESE!!
Because Dave's birthday landed on a Saturday, I didn't think about the possible adverse situations that might have been taking place at Chuck-E-Cheese on a Saturday night. I just wanted to go on his birthday. Here's a hint- if it's your kid's birthday, and it's Saturday, and you want to take them to Chuck-E-Cheese, and they are two... you may want to go mid-week. So they don't get trampled. Just a thought.
We managed to find some fun activities and stay out of harm's way, although we had to avoid Dave's favorite activity, the tube slide, due to copious amounts of screaming- monkey-like children swarming the slide structure. I was afraid for his life. Or at least mine if I had to go in after him. It was like a scene from Lord of the Flies... anyway...
I love me some 2 year old Daze-A-Daze. Thanks for all the birthday wishes- those who typed, called and held them in your hearts- we love you!



7 people are wicked awesome. to Where A Kid Can Be A Kid (or at least get pushed around a little).:
Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
You have a two year old...who happens to be adorable and very well mannered! You are so blessed. Have fun!
wow I can't believe he's 2 already! Happy Birthday David! Looks like he had a blast!
Awww.. Dave is SO so cute. I love the last picture with his spikey hair in all the balloons. And, don't ya just love spending $10 on tickets and ending up with a plastic bug and a tootsie roll? Those things CAN get pretty spendy... ;)
What a little man! Happy Birthday Dave!
I always welcome unsolicited advice, especially when it's good! I haven't tried "those little boost drinks" because I don't know what they are! Do tell!!! And you said Baby Ensure was the other kind??? Thanks for the tips...feel free to stop by and solicit any time!
I also love the spikey hair! (and his little conductor hat!!) Looks like you guys had fun.
yay! happy birthday dave! chuck e cheese, where a kid can be a kid...or be trampled by a kid. I love the picture of dave in the car seat....he looks so gorwn up.
Post a Comment