We just got our pool installed. Anyone interested?
It's probably big enough for Dave and one other adult or 2 kids. If you want the basketball hoop in, though, it's definitely just a one seater.
I also realized that I haven't posted a picture of the back of our house. It has a pretty cute butt... if I do say so myself. You know who else has a cute butt?.....
....
..



12 people are wicked awesome. to Cool Pool Party- la la la laaa.:
ooooh, looks like tons of fun! Love the plumber crack! Maybe Ethan and Dave need to have a pool party sometime.
yes, definitely, but when ethan comes over we will at least have some semblance of respect and put a swimmer on under his shorts.
love the butt pic! We bought aiden a pool too and he's used it once so far...probably because we have to haul it back upstairs everytime we're done so no one steals it or so the bums don't bathe in it!
can't stand it....must nibble on the booty...can't believe that I still have not met Dave yet... it's killing me.
Baby and little kid butt crack is the best! Liam has already started some schooling in the art of plumbing. LOVE IT!
Two words: crack spackle.
One question: When can I come swimming?
You ought to see him do a cannon ball in the big pool.
what a cut bum bum, the house and dave. your house looks totally adorable, and I can't wait to see it someday.
i ment to say cute not cut...but I guess thats okay too. but you know who else would like that pool?....bone junior. thats right up her alley
Get that kid some crack spackle! Why are little kid bums so adorable?? The house's bum is pretty sweet...you definitely got a looker there.
From one kiddie pool enthusiast to another, let me just say "Well done". Dave's got me beat though - I don't have a basketball hoop for my kiddie pool; only a lawn chair, tanning oil, and books about Elvis.
i love your music too! rodeo clowns and california! those so make me think of my old roomies!
Post a Comment