We have some prizes!

Friday, November 02, 2007
I have had my eye on these little pumpkin oil burners from Bath and Body, so I'm glad two women won the contest instead of men... (not that men couldn't enjoy an oil burner)...

These will be so cute and festive for Thanksgiving and I love the pumpkin scent! Hoorah for prizes! I think I'll have another contest soon.
Also- Amy and G- could you email me your most recent addresses so I can get your packages off soon? Thanks!
We're going camping tonight and all I can keep thinking is that I wish our old camping buddies, the Williams and the Eichelbergers (whom I have no digital camping pictures of:( ) were here to camp with us. We will be thinking of you as we inhale lung fulls of smoke and feed little chimpmunks our breakfast.


3 people are wicked awesome. to We have some prizes!:

AK said...

Yea for camping! Have so much fun! Where are you going?

Erin said...

have fun camping! i miss camping with you guys too...especially that one ight...you know what I am talking about.

Josh and Gloriana said...

yay! i am so excited for my oil burner! also- I wish I was going camping too- dangit