I'm not sure where this spidey obsession started, but I do know that Dave only has three pairs of Spiderman jammies, so if I don't do laundry every 3 days I am in big trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's what's for dinner.
I'm not sure where this spidey obsession started, but I do know that Dave only has three pairs of Spiderman jammies, so if I don't do laundry every 3 days I am in big trouble.
6 people are wicked awesome. to A boy obsessed.:
Okay, that is so awesome! He is such a little boy!
I'm impressed you know all the words. And also I'm afeared of Spidey's heroic slide down the arm of the chair! Look out, bad guys!
i'm surprised that you didn't notice a big chunk of the song missing in there. you know- the part that didn't rhyme... tee hee!
You know I love your kid, but this makes me love him even more! SOOOO freakin' cute! So, can he please sing Spiderman to me the next time I call? :)
you got yourself a good one lil missy. he is freakin adorable.
that kid better be coming to my wedding. that's all i have to say.
Post a Comment