My favorite present, by far.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Sometimes it's a hockey puck, sometimes it's a bowling ball, but if you're a member of the Gilchrist family you're never disappointed on Christmas.


Also, thanks to all our friends and family who have made our mantle beautiful this year. The holiday greetings mean even more now that we are in our own house (though I'm not sure why that makes a difference). We have loved receiving all of your cards, letters and pictures. I feel blessed beyond compare when I think about all the fabulous friends and family we have scattered around the world and right here near us. Thank you for loving us and sharing your lives with us. We hope you all have an excellent Christmas (and that Santa brings you everything you asked for).

1 people are wicked awesome. to My favorite present, by far.:

AK said...

I see our card on your mantle!!! Woo Hoo!! You make me happy! Merry Christmas!