A jolly little elf named Mike hung these festive red lights after his last day of classes last week. One semester down, three to go! Woo Hoo!
He was a little afraid to hang our snowflake lights out on the gable by Dave's room, though. Then he refused to hold the rope attatched to my waist while I risked my life on the steep part of the roof to hang them. Any ideas?



7 people are wicked awesome. to Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light.:
I love it! Andy wants to hang lights, but just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Maybe, for some of the world's best brownies, Mike would be willing to help...
You are so funny! The lights look very nice. I had not read you blog in a couple of weeks so I had some catching up to do. Jason now has Roxanne stuck in his head and will not stop singing it. I had not even heard the song before, but may have it memorized before to long:(
Beautiful!
Isn't it exciting to put lights out on your own house??? (tell me it is...I have nothing to back up that statement.)
Did Mike use a staple gun to attach them? That would be very Griswold-esque. They look lovely!
Isn't it exciting to put lights out on your own house??? (tell me it is...I have nothing to back up that statement.)
Did Mike use a staple gun to attach them? That would be very Griswold-esque. They look lovely!
I love the red lights...so festive. my suggestion for hanging the rest of the lights is:
A) tell mike to man up, and hang the dang lights
B) hire someone to hang the rest, and not risk anyone you care about's life.
Nice, very nice!
Post a Comment