So maybe I haven't gotten to the point of complete idoltry, but I do like my new phone. It does all sorts of cool little gadgety things, like tells me how far I've run, plays me FM radio, even takes pictures and edits them into cartoons. I realize I'm a little behind the times with all this stuff. I never thought I cared- just needed the phone for 'emergencies' (what kind of cereal do you want me to get???), but it is definitely sucking me in. Mike and I started our own phone plan, so I also have a new number to go with the phone. I plan on emailing the numer around as soon as I call a phone with caller ID and can write down my number...
Go go gadget...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
So maybe I haven't gotten to the point of complete idoltry, but I do like my new phone. It does all sorts of cool little gadgety things, like tells me how far I've run, plays me FM radio, even takes pictures and edits them into cartoons. I realize I'm a little behind the times with all this stuff. I never thought I cared- just needed the phone for 'emergencies' (what kind of cereal do you want me to get???), but it is definitely sucking me in. Mike and I started our own phone plan, so I also have a new number to go with the phone. I plan on emailing the numer around as soon as I call a phone with caller ID and can write down my number...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 people are wicked awesome. to Go go gadget...:
i know what you mean with all your gadgets. I love my new camera as much as you like your new phone...which by the way sounds freakin' awesome!
i'm totally jealous of your phone! and i know where to get some hot 3D glasses to counteract your evil laser.
congrats on being the best train the trainer ever! does this mean you're considering a career change to the training table?
Post a Comment