it's what's for dinner.
Ha! Tell him to just shorten it to "TCB." And I think he got that smile from his mother...
When Elijah's on the potty, he just goes, "See mama, see?" All proud of his cute potty-going little self.
Dave is one of the coolest little kids I know!
I think he looks good with a lip ring...its that goofy grin I'm not too sure about.
Post a Comment
4 people are wicked awesome. to Wordless Wednesday (and my new favorite Dave-ism):
Ha! Tell him to just shorten it to "TCB." And I think he got that smile from his mother...
When Elijah's on the potty, he just goes, "See mama, see?" All proud of his cute potty-going little self.
Dave is one of the coolest little kids I know!
I think he looks good with a lip ring...its that goofy grin I'm not too sure about.
Post a Comment