Catch up

Sunday, June 01, 2008
These pictures are a little late in coming, and I have some other blog material, but being the obsessive/ compulsive blogger that I am I have to go in chronological order. So here are some pictures of my brother's wedding reception in Texas that happened mid-May. Oh, and happy June!














There were many "self portraits" taken at this event. Some (and by some I mean many) of them didn't turn out so well (hence why they are not posted). Here's one example.
Attempt #1:
Attempt #2 with some assistance from Ian (and Mike, apparently).
Attempt #3 after some scolding and hand slapping of the two boys.


And last but not least- I discovered that Dave loves butter mints.

The End

3 people are wicked awesome. to Catch up:

Cassandra said...

Love the pictures!

Amy said...

Barbie, I like you! Even when you post a not-so-flattering picture of me! I had a blast that night. We do have to get together really soon. Maybe this coming weekend???

barb said...

what's wrong with that picture. i thin you look totally hot:)

ok-
cute!

i could do this weekend!