Gen Z: The Baby Einstein Generation.
Monday, December 18, 2006
If our generation is Generation Y or the MTV Generation, whatever they call us, I fear for my life as a parent. I thought I was a sneaky little Christmas gift finder, carefully unwrapping, untaping and re-wrapping without leaving a trace (you may be surprised by that given my history). Apparently though, kids of the next generation just go straight to the source to find out what Santa's bringing. Find the receipts. Never thought about that one... The purse hanging around the neck was a dead giveaway, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 people are wicked awesome. to Gen Z: The Baby Einstein Generation.:
he is good! he knows whats up...luckily he can't read yet...so I think you might be safe for a couple more years.
It's a man-purse.
it also makes his eyes dance.
you've got a smartie there...good work! you better lock down the computer, too, because once you start hiding the receipts, he's going straight to the online bank statements.
Post a Comment