As you all know, our son is a tiny genius. So it will come as no suprise to you when I say (not trying to brag) that he started spouting out letter names and recognizing letters last week. "Uuuu, Arrrr, Gee (pronounced like the karate outfit)". (Still not bragging) We're entering him in a spelling bee next week.
A Hidden Talent.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
As you all know, our son is a tiny genius. So it will come as no suprise to you when I say (not trying to brag) that he started spouting out letter names and recognizing letters last week. "Uuuu, Arrrr, Gee (pronounced like the karate outfit)". (Still not bragging) We're entering him in a spelling bee next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 people are wicked awesome. to A Hidden Talent.:
Wow, I've never even met the kid and he's already taking after me. Way to go Dave!
i'm glad you're finally learning your letter names rules.
it must be all that spelling time he gets in the bathtub
i loooove those bathtube shots- he is so cute!
Post a Comment