it's what's for dinner.
Dave's a brother...undercover.
I couldn't help myself.. I just did my face. I am OK with Kelly Clarkson & Brooke Burns.. what I am NOT ok with is that it also came up with Ruben Studdard. So, rest easy on the Will Smith thing. RUBEN STUDDARD?? EXCUUUUSE ME?!
ohhh his sweet little face!
Uhhh...Can we please get pics of Dave on Christmas Day? Thanks in advance!
So cute awhhhhhh but Will Smith????
Post a Comment
5 people are wicked awesome. to :
Dave's a brother...undercover.
I couldn't help myself.. I just did my face. I am OK with Kelly Clarkson & Brooke Burns.. what I am NOT ok with is that it also came up with Ruben Studdard. So, rest easy on the Will Smith thing. RUBEN STUDDARD?? EXCUUUUSE ME?!
ohhh his sweet little face!
Uhhh...Can we please get pics of Dave on Christmas Day? Thanks in advance!
So cute awhhhhhh but Will Smith????
Post a Comment