it's what's for dinner.
Good Job M!And I'm sure the law loves you too...
I love the finger point...very, um, all in the family :)
Such a Meyers! I love it!
hahahaha...very funny. reminds me of you barb. Tell michael I don't think he should ever grown his hair out, get a perm, and then die it white. Mullets aren't cool now, and were not cool back then, wig or not.
Post a Comment
4 people are wicked awesome. to I Love the Law! :
Good Job M!
And I'm sure the law loves you too...
I love the finger point...very, um, all in the family :)
Such a Meyers! I love it!
hahahaha...very funny. reminds me of you barb. Tell michael I don't think he should ever grown his hair out, get a perm, and then die it white. Mullets aren't cool now, and were not cool back then, wig or not.
Post a Comment