I'm an uncle!

Saturday, February 10, 2007















Here are the pictures of the little prince. The little family arrived safely home last evening, and Bobby boo has already had his share of Hollywood like fame. The Auntie Babs papparazzi was there in full force. It's pretty hard to sleep with those lights flashing in your face, huh little guy? Well, get used to it, cause you're a star!


3 people are wicked awesome. to I'm an uncle!:

andi said...

Oh, he's so cute and round!! He'll be just as cute as Morgan! What lucky parents to have really cute kiddos- and that goes for you too! :)

Erin said...

so cute! i like baby bobby boo so far. can't wait to see more pictures.

g said...

have you heard of the musical Company? There is a song that goes "bobby, bobby baby, bobby bubby, robbie robert darling..." Anyway- I think of it everytime you call him bobby boo..... and then i found 10 dollars.