TCU 72, BYU 85, My Shin -33.

Sunday, February 11, 2007




















The cougs may have won their game against TCU , but my shin lost big time. I was scaling the purple horned frog seats trying to watch the game and the seats fought back. I think they were secretly mocking me and my blue knee length socks. My right fibula and tibia were nearly severed and my left shin is severely contused. I kept thinking a toy was lodged under it during nursery today, but really it was just a huge hematoma and bone spur (so, I'm over exaggerating...) right under my knee.

On the other hand- I did run into some luck when Andi spotted one of our freshman year friends from Hinckley Hall. Some of you might recognize this familiar Kansas native who is now living in Dallas!































But the best thing of all was the spanking BYU gave TCU (not that it was unexpected) and the Chili's molten chocolate lava cake that was eaten in celebration after the game. Take that Horney Toads (you know I love most of you, though).

3 people are wicked awesome. to TCU 72, BYU 85, My Shin -33.:

andi said...

Hooray, I'm glad you posted. I haven't had time to upload my pictures on to my 'puter yet. How is that shin? I still can't believe that happened to you and not me...maybe I was sending off my clutz vibe! Love you!

Erin said...

APRIL KNICKERBOCKER! awesome...blast from the past, she looks the same. Barbie-that picture of you at the top is classic. i miss you. and I am jealous that you guys all get to hang out.

Josh and Gloriana said...

April! My freshmen room mate!! I can't believe you ran into her- what a small world! sounds like you guys had fun= wish I could have been there :)