I had to post pictures of our egg hunt lest all you readers think we forgot the holiday altogether. We had a nice egg hunt before the snow started (snow in Texas?? I know!)- this was much better than last year, as Dave could walk and hunt his own eggs. Now if he could only start making his own breakfast...

Jen and I found some eggs full of dental hygiene products. Good thing, because we needed them!

Morgan and Dave dyed eggs, but they were about a thousand times more excited about what came after. TUBBY!
My birthday was exciting. I don't think it has ever snowed on my birthday. Perhaps mother nature is trying to show me that it's all downhill after you're closer to 30 than 20. That won't keep me from acting my shoe size, though. (Note the key lime pie smeared across my nose whilst licking the pie tin. Mature, Barb. Real mature.)
Dave did get an Easter basket. He was most excited about the one dollar pail and shovel which he lovingly dubbed "Beach". Oh, and the candy, of course. And he loved playing with my cousin's little dog before our Sunday Easter feast. We're still not getting a dog, though.

To inquiring minds: We are still working on our house. We almost have the floors ready to lay tile and we have some of the walls painted. It is a large undertaking, but we're getting there. I need to take my camera over and take pictures of the shambles soon! Oh and I mowed the lawn yesterday. It is a surreal feeling to mow your own lawn. Also Mike got into grad school for the fall! (He won't brag about it so I guess I can :). He'll be commuting UNT for their MPA program. Woo Hoo! My hunne's gon be edumacated. Go eagles!
Morgan and Dave dyed eggs, but they were about a thousand times more excited about what came after. TUBBY!



3 people are wicked awesome. to Happy Birthday and Easters.:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB! I love you! and happy easters! I cannpt believe how big dave is, and so cute, I mean handsome. I thought about you all day on your birthday, but like many on my birthday...I never got around to calling you, but I still love you!
Happy Belated birthday! Congrats to mike for getting into UNT. Tell Mike to swing by our house for an after-school snack. We're seriously super close. If you ever visit him at school come by!
Best Birthday Wishes...*belated*! I really do love all the pictures you post. Loves to the family!
Post a Comment