Bye Baby Bunting...

Monday, June 25, 2007
We had a very busy, but surprisingly relaxing weekend. Me and a couple of my BFFs at work threw a shower for one of the doctors we work with. It was the one of the easiest showers I have ever done because we did it at a restaurant called La Madeliene- it was great! No clean up or really prep stuff except the cake and invitations. I highly recommend the restaurant shower. It was actually the first time I've ever been to La Madeliene too and I am excited to go back 'cause the food was YUUUM yummy!


Gotta love the Boudreaux's Butt Paste!
I hurried home to go to a wedding reception at the lovely Cacharel Restaurant ( I love summer weddings! And maybe I'm abnormal, but I love going to wedding receptions- even if it's for someone I don't really know). Then me and Mike did something that I haven't done since I was in high school. We went to downtown Fort Worth and hung out and saw a movie. I forgot how much I used to like going down there. Fun stuff! Call me crazy, but I love summer in Texas.




4 people are wicked awesome. to Bye Baby Bunting...:

AK said...

I can't believe you hadn't been to La Madeleine!!! Isn't it wonderful?!? It is definitely one of the restaurants Anthony and I miss most. You must have the tomato basil soup. We also miss downtown FW. You don't realize how great it is until you don't have anything like it where you live!

Josh and Gloriana said...

holy cow barb- did you make that cake?! It's gorgeous!

barb said...

that was my friend rhiannon's idea and we all worked on it the night before. baby blocks- cute huh?

alli:somebody else told me the tomato basil soup is killer- i'll have to go back...

Erin said...

fun! i like wedding receptions too as long as I am not in the wedding as a bridesmaid. and that cake is amazing, you are very talented barbie!